Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Want something to do in Toronto tonight and tomorrow night? Go to Buddies in Bad Times Theatre to see the Dykes of Hazard Variety Show! Stand-up comedy, burlesque, legendary queer sketch, dance, and live music! $15 at the door. Doors open @ 7. Showtime @8. show is 18 and up! www.dykesofhazardcomedy.com
0 answers to this question
Newest Toronto Questions
- Im going to Toronto for Christmas, can you tell me any cool spots to hit up.
- Steamworks bathhouse or Spa Exess?
- My birthday is on february and i want to go to a gay club( I am straigh) , my friends don't wan to go with me because they think it's wrong or something....anyways which gay club should i go too? i don't know Toronto that well . I want to have fun on that day
- I am in Toronto today , looking for fun. what places should I go to mingle with the hotties?
- Is there still a leather/kink b&b? If not any suggestions on places to stay for NYE 2013?