Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Any nice coffee house in the village? I'm kinda new to the scene, strolled along the street a few times but all I could find was resto. I'm looking for some nice, quiet lounge to spend a few hours reading there. Thanks!
1 answers to this question
Newest Toronto Questions
- Steamworks bathhouse or Spa Exess?
- My birthday is on february and i want to go to a gay club( I am straigh) , my friends don't wan to go with me because they think it's wrong or something....anyways which gay club should i go too? i don't know Toronto that well . I want to have fun on that day
- I am in Toronto today , looking for fun. what places should I go to mingle with the hotties?
- Is there still a leather/kink b&b? If not any suggestions on places to stay for NYE 2013?
- Where is a place that two 19 year olds (one bi female, one bi male) can have a great time drinking and dancing around queen street?