Hallelujah. Let's head to Church--Street that is. The Church Wellesley Gay Village is world famous for its homo-rific nightlife, inclusive community center and fabulous restaurants. You might also recognize many hot-spots from the television show "Queer as Folk," which was filmed in the area for the five years it... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Jun 24-Jul 3, 2016
- Festival: Friday, June 24 - Sunday, July 3
- Parade: 2pm on Sunday, July 3; step off the corner of Church Street and Bloor Street all the way down Yonge Street to Yonge-Dundas Square
Toronto Queer Film Festival
June 22-24, 2016
The first a...
Wednesday Jun 22, 2016 , 1 person are in
Friday Jun 24, 2016 , 44 people are in
Join us for a FREE PARTY to celebrate the launch of the Summer 20...
Friday Jun 24, 2016 - 8:00pm, 5 people are in
See all Toronto events »
1. Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto (4 fans)
Experience the largest Courtyard by Marriott in the world!
2. Eaton Chelsea (6 fans)
Close to the gay 'hood
3. Toronto Garden Inn (4 fans)
Comfort and antiquity
4. The Drake Hotel (2 fans)
5. McGill Inn Bed & Breakfast (3 fans)
Cozy Victorian home