Hallelujah. Let's head to Church--Street that is. The Church Wellesley Gay Village is world famous for its homo-rific nightlife, inclusive community center and fabulous restaurants. You might also recognize many hot-spots from the television show "Queer as Folk," which was filmed in the area for the five years it... More
MORE ABOUT NEW ORLEANS
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Jun 24-Jul 3, 2016
- Festival: Friday, June 24 - Sunday, July 3
- Parade: 2pm on Sunday, July 3; step off the corner of Church Street and Bloor Street all the way down Yonge Street to Yonge-Dundas Square
This Saturday! Battle of the Beasts! Pizza Vs Tacos/Zebo Vs Brotinez/Orville Kline V Swggrbck/Craig Alexander, Czboogie, James Dean.More
SatuSaturday, June 4th, 2016
This Saturday! Battle Of The Beasts...
Saturday Jun 18, 2016 , 1 person are in
Celebrate the 4th of July Weekend with Team Sidetrack!
Friday Jul 1, 2016 , 1 person are in
For the 3rd year Big Boy Pride will bring you the hottest Chicago...
Saturday Jul 2, 2016 - 2:00pm-10:00pm, 4 people are in
See all Toronto events »
1. Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto (4 fans)
Experience the largest Courtyard by Marriott in the world!
2. Eaton Chelsea (6 fans)
Close to the gay 'hood
3. Toronto Garden Inn (4 fans)
Comfort and antiquity
4. The Drake Hotel (2 fans)
5. McGill Inn Bed & Breakfast (3 fans)
Cozy Victorian home