Hallelujah. Let's head to Church--Street that is. The Church Wellesley Gay Village is world famous for its homo-rific nightlife, inclusive community center and fabulous restaurants. You might also recognize many hot-spots from the television show "Queer as Folk," which was filmed in the area for the five years it... More
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Jun 24-Jul 3, 2016
- Festival: Friday, June 24 - Sunday, July 3
- Parade: 2pm on Sunday, July 3; step off the corner of Church Street and Bloor Street all the way down Yonge Street to Yonge-Dundas Square
Toronto Queer Film Festival
June 22-24, 2016
The first a...
Wednesday Jun 22, 2016 , 1 person are in
Friday Jun 24, 2016 , 44 people are in
Join us for a FREE PARTY to celebrate the launch of the Summer 20...
Friday Jun 24, 2016 - 8:00pm, 5 people are in
See all Toronto events »
1. Out on the Street (5 fans)
Three floors of gay shopping
2. Glad Day Bookshop (5 fans)
First gay bookstore in Canada
3. NorthBound Leather (5 fans)
Fashion or fetish -- all your leather needs
4. Cupid Boutique sex shop toronto Airport (2 fans)
Sex toys for all the boys and girls
5. Wine Rack
Community wine resource!