Hallelujah. Let's head to Church--Street that is. The Church Wellesley Gay Village is world famous for its homo-rific nightlife, inclusive community center and fabulous restaurants. You might also recognize many hot-spots from the television show "Queer as Folk," which was filmed in the area for the five years it... More
MORE ABOUT NEW ORLEANS
POPULAR EVENT TODAY
Jun 24-Jul 3, 2016
- Festival: Friday, June 24 - Sunday, July 3
- Parade: 2pm on Sunday, July 3; step off the corner of Church Street and Bloor Street all the way down Yonge Street to Yonge-Dundas Square
This Saturday! Battle of the Beasts! Pizza Vs Tacos/Zebo Vs Brotinez/Orville Kline V Swggrbck/Craig Alexander, Czboogie, James Dean.More
SatuSaturday, June 4th, 2016
This Saturday! Battle Of The Beasts...
Saturday Jun 18, 2016 , 1 person are in
Celebrate the 4th of July Weekend with Team Sidetrack!
Friday Jul 1, 2016 , 1 person are in
For the 3rd year Big Boy Pride will bring you the hottest Chicago...
Saturday Jul 2, 2016 - 2:00pm-10:00pm, 4 people are in
See all Toronto events »
1. Out on the Street (5 fans)
Three floors of gay shopping
2. Glad Day Bookshop (5 fans)
First gay bookstore in Canada
3. NorthBound Leather (5 fans)
Fashion or fetish -- all your leather needs
4. Cupid Boutique sex shop toronto Airport (2 fans)
Sex toys for all the boys and girls
5. Wine Rack
Community wine resource!